Senior Maintenance Engineer
Market leading business that have the biggest buying platform for all kinds of consumer goods/products.
24 Year established company,
currently employing 24,000 people in the UK (Making them one of the largest UK
Recently invested £341 Million in a brand new state of the art 15 Story London HQ (Shows intentions to grow UK market).
Award Winning business –Most Attractive Employers, Top 100 Business Growth awards, Worlds most admired companies, Winner of best Corporate Reputation and many more.
2016 $135 Billion Revenue/340,000 employed globally
2017 $177 Billion Revenue/566,000 employed globally
2018 $232 Billion Revenue/647,000 employed globally
Sites recruiting: Kegworth, Rugby, Coalville, Coventry, Rugeley, Daventry.
Benefits of working for My Client
- Very well compensated –Above market average benefit package, and bespoke shift pattern picked by current Engineering workforce gives good work life balance.
- Job Satisfaction – Continuous Improvement culture, they always look for new ideas and ways to make the job more efficient and enjoyable. People want to work there have a motivated workforce.
- Training – upon joining you will go through a 12 week training programme (with full pay), once proved with the business the Site Managers have large training budgets.
- Investment – UK investment in State of the Art Distribution Centres with high specification Machinery – Meaning your skills will be updated and current in the market with the best PLC’s, Robots, Conveyors, Sortation Systems and AGV’s.
- Unlimited progression opportunities – with 21 Distribution/Engineering Sites spread across the UK, they promote site swapping and relocation to develop your career.
- Senior Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician
- Reactive & PPM Maintenance within a busy Distribution Centre.
- Machinery list – Robots, Cranes, Conveyors, Mini loads, Pallet Stackers/De-Stackers, Sortation systems, Box Making Machines, Case Erectors, Bar code Scanners, Encoders, Wrapping machines/Labelling.
- Main equipment suppliers: TGW, Dematic, Vanderlande, Sovex & Autobox
- PLC’s – Allen Bradley & Siemens
Salary: Pre-Overtime Earnings £45,000-£49,000 p/a.
Basic Salary: £39,500-£44,000 P/A (Depending on site) + £2,500 Night Shift Allowance + £2,500 Compulsory overtime (Christmas period peaks).
Bonus’s: £4,000 Signing bonus (Paid in first pay check), £4,000 bonus in 2nd year. After 4 years you are given 15 Shares which hold a $1,800 current share value.
Overtime Rates: £28-32p/h Overtime rate (X1.5)
Suez Shift Pattern: 3 Days, 2 Nights 5 off (W1), 2 Days 3 Nights 5 off (W2) – 6am-6pm/6pm-6am 12 hour shifts.
Benefits: 10% Pension (5%/5%), Private Medical Care, Sick Pay Scheme, 10% company Discount, Subsidised Canteens, Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work Scheme, Good Holiday, 3x Salary Death in Service, Shift Swapping with Engineers, Staff parties and much more!
It’s a great career opportunity, the roles are quite sought after so if you are interested let me know which site would suit you best and I will introduce you to the relevant Site Manager.