Senior Maintenance Engineer
“Lifestyle” Shift Pattern
How they retain staff and keep their leaders motivated:
£44,500 Salary working their lifestyle shift pattern
£5,000 Sign on bonus paid in first months paycheck with your wages.
£4,000 Bonus in Second year
Mechanically or electrically bias
£80m State of the art facility that the latest Processing/Transportation Machinery.
- Equipped with Allen Bradley & Siemens PLC’s, high specification Robots and bespoke Automation.
More about them
- 20+ Year established company, currently employing over 20,000 people in the UK (Making them one of the largest UK employers).
- Recently invested £300 Million in a brand new London HQ (Shows intentions to grow UK market).
- Award Winning business – Most Attractive Employers, Top 100 Business Growth awards, Worlds most admired companies, Winner of best Corporate Reputation and many more.
Salary: £44,000 p/a + Shift Allowance + Compulsory overtime = £47k-£55k earnings.
Lifestyle shift pattern:
Week 1: 3 Days, 2 Nights 5 off
Week 2: 3Nights, 2 Days 5 off
(Every 20 Days you get 10 days off and only work 5 nights).
+ 20 Shifts holiday p/a (You work less than 50% of the year).
Benefits: Private Medical Care, Good Sick Pay Scheme, 10% Pension, High chance of progression to Shift Manager (+£5k Payrise) & Robotic Training Course in Manchester during 14 week introduction. £20,000 Worth of Shares after four years (you can sell or keep as an investment).
- 6 Years minimum experience in a Maintenance Engineer position
- Demonstrate clear leadership values/capabilities, hardworking effort and technical expertise.
- Some examples of backgrounds include: Distribution, Parcel, Food, Recycling, Automotive, Pharmaceutical, Paint, Brick, Concrete, HM Forces, RAF, & Navy.
- Apprentice trained with minimum of a Level 3 Qualification in either Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Excellent organisational skills – ability to handle multiple work streams.
- Project management and planning skills.
- Significant CMMS experience, report writing, data interpretation.
- Action orientated with the ability to drive accountability within the team to achieve challenging goals.
- Decision making and communication abilities, demonstrated at all levels.
Simplify Recruitment is a permanent employment agency who specialises in Engineering and commercial opportunities.
If you would like to discuss this particular role further than please feel free to give Olivia Thacker a call on 0116 2755 666 or drop your CV to my email firstname.lastname@example.org