Senior Business Development Manager
London HQ – N1
65k base + commission
A Tech start up that is absolutely smashing the employee engagement space is now looking for a Senior Business Development Manager to join their team. After a successful funding round at the start of this year, they are taking things to the next level!
As the first BDM hire you will impact everything they do as a business. You will own the full 360 sales function and be responsible for making the next hires in your team where you feel necessary. So, if it is, ownership, career progression and longevity that you are wanting then apply NOW!
A day in the life as the Senior BDM;
- Managing 360 sales cycle
- Deploying established sales methodologies to push beyond gatekeepers, reaching and providing information to the decision makers
- Responsible for developing relationships with existing clients to continuously grow revenue
- Developing and maintaining accurate forecasts and effectively maintaining a CRM with detailed and accurate notes of all sales-related activities.
- Finding the problems and opportunities associated with each prospect to enable sales to be as effective as possible.
- Implement account development plans and understand user’s goals to optimise revenue growth and customer satisfaction with new and exisiting accounts
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly targets
To be the successful Senior BDM;
- Have previous experience working for a SaaS Tech start up
- Sold previously to key personnel within enterprises such as; Chief of Staff, HR Director and Head of People
- Be well connected with the HCM space
- Having the correct ‘can do’ attitude is paramount.
- Ability to take full responsibility as well as constructive criticism
- Be a visionary! Working for a start up is by no means easy. This is a sales role. The more you put in the more you get out.
Fantastic Benefits as the Senior BDM;
- A competitive salary and sales commission incentives
- Flexi-time and remote working
- Great working culture with regular office events and team building
- No micromanagement!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from us within 7 days then your application has been unsuccessful. We will keep your information on our database and will be in touch should other suitable opportunities become available.
Simplify Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment consultancy for both temporary and permanent positions. Please refer to our website for more opportunities.