£22,000 per annum
Simplify Recruitment are thrilled to be working with our client who pride themselves on being the UK’s market leaders within their field.
Due to recent growth, they are on the lookout for a driven candidate to join their friendly, professional and dynamic Customer Care Team.
This role will be suitable for anyone who has a background in customer service with some engineering or technical sympathies.
Responsibilities & Duties;
- Dealing with high volume inbound queries via telephone and email from customers
- Main point of contact with field engineers, scheduling and balancing the workload
- Liaising with customers to fulfil service and calibration contract visits
- Quoting for and securing service and calibration contract renewals and new business
- Booking hotels and making travel arrangements for engineers
- Promoting the company’s services to new and existing customers
- Maintenance of in-house database, accurately updating customer records
About You as the Scheduler;
- Previous customer service, customer facing or telesales experience
- Exceptional communication skills and professional telephone manner
- Strong attention to detail whilst being able to work quickly and accurately
- Lateral thinking and a willingness to use initiative
- Proficient with all Microsoft programmes
- GSCE/ equivalent in English and Mathematics
If you know you have what it takes then we look forward to hearing from you!
Call us or apply through the website