Sales Executive – FinTech
London HQ – Hybrid Work Scheme
Negotiable base + monthly, quarterly & annual commission
Simplify Recruitment are working exclusively with our London based client to find an experienced Sales Executive within the FinTech space. They develop white label platforms for professional investment networks and institutions, helping users to find new opportunities and manage their investment processes. An international FinTech platform with a reputation that long precedes them.
A day in the life of the Sales Executive;
- Manage full sales cycle from inception to close incl; proposal, product demonstrations, negotiating, and contract production.
- Complete post sales activities
- Provide monthly and quarterly reviews for senior management
- Facilitating and chairing client service review meetings
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of the Company’s products, solutions and services
- Contribute to the on-going improvements of sales processes and sales cycles
- Consistently conduct market and industry re-search
- Achieve targets through active management of existing clients as well as new business opportunities
- Support development of sales and marketing literature
To be the successful Sales Executive;
- Previous sales experience within FinTech space
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets
- Comprehensive knowledge of financial services ecosystem
- Strong ability to listen and understand client’s needs and requirements
- Ability to identify prospect clients’ needs and issues and provide relevant answers and solutions in an appropriate format
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and personal organisation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight and often competing deadlines
- Motivated and enthusiastic self-starter with a proactive approach
Additional Benefits for the Sales Executive;
- Rewarding and competitive commission structure
- Potential company shares
- Strong opportunity to progress into management role
- All work equipment provided
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
Due to the high volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from us within 7 days then your application has been unsuccessful. We will keep your information on our database and will be in touch should other suitable opportunities become available.
Simplify Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment consultancy for both temporary and permanent positions. Please refer to our website for more opportunities.