Project Engineer – Installations
Are you an experienced project manager who can deliver/manage electrical installation projects? If the answer is yes I have a fantastic opportunity for the right person to join a fast growing electrical installations company based in the midlands.
Excellent benefits including-
- circa 40k salary
- company signed vehicle
Maintain positive relationships with all clients and be confident working in a client facing environment. have the ability to prepare quotations according the the project specifications and gain approval from the project manager.
Lead and fully participate in the work of an assigned team of people of the electrical trade
and other disciplines engaged in installing, maintaining, modifying and repairing a variety
of electrical systems and equipment. You will also be required to present quotations to the client and pursue formal acceptance or receipt of order documents prior to commitment to expenditure
- Engage with the Project Manager in generation of Risk Assessment and Methods Statements (RAMS) for the determination of a safe system of work
- Ensure the correct PPE is worn at all times where required
- Organise a work rota for the team making sure res periods are observed where necessary
- ensuring the schedule for the project is kept to and completed within the agreed time frames in compliance with the prescribed safe systems of work
- Attend training coursers where required
- have the ability to spot new project opportunities and report these to the project manager
- check all work is complete the a high standard before sign off
- handle an variations or changes from the original plans
The right person will have the ability to build and maintain relationships both internally and externally.