Office & Accounts Administrator
Monday till Friday 8:00am till 5:00pm
To ensure that all aspects of the accounts department are clear within a week, this includes invoicing, debtors, incoming statements and inputting of supplier invoices. General administration duties including inputting data within reports to send to clients, sending samples and quotations to clients. This role will be included in an administration pool of staff.
- To invoice clients following receipt of works completion.
- Debt chasing monies outstanding figures.
- Inputting supplier invoice/ credits.
- Payment of supplier invoices
- Dealing with invoicing issues and queries.
- General telephone duties dealing with incoming/outgoing calls.
- General administration duties, whilst giving support to Technical Managers, Scheduling
Manager and Directors where necessary.
- Follow up calls to existing clients to ensure that targets are met.
- Updating our databases with client details and purchase orders.
- Raising Job Sheets.
- Working on Corel draw, updating plans.
- Uploading documentation to OTIS (Online Technology Information System)
- Uploading photos from cameras
- Sending customer samples and reports
- Booking in site visits for Technical Managers/ Contracts Manager
Our client has over 25 years experience within a unique skill and one of the country’s top pitch installers using there amazing surfacing services. Our client understands the importance of having good customer care and making sure all product is of high standard. All pitches are ensure to maximum life expectancy and uphold their pitch building reputation.
-At least 2 year’s experience within administration
– Dealing with accounts ( This isn’t an accountant role)
-Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Due to the high volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from us within 7 days then your application has been unsuccessful. We will keep your information on our database and will be in touch should other suitable opportunities become available.
Simplify Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment consultancy for both temporary and permanent positions in Engineering, Commercial and Apprenticeships.