Maintenance Engineer – Multi Skilled
Salary – £36,000 plus overtime, bonuses, training courses and regular reviews
Shifts – Monday-Friday (Double Days)
My client is a world leading manufacturer of Britain’s favourite treats. They are renowned for their high quality products that are sold in leading supermarkets across the UK and worldwide.
A great opportunity to join their maintenance department has arisen and they are looking for strong multi skilled maintenance engineers with either mechanical or electrical bias to come and join the team working on all the PPM’s and reactive breakdowns across their fast paced manufacturing site.
Why join them?
- Stable company and they’re only going to get bigger, great industry to get into.
- Working within an engineering department with constantly looking to improve and have your ideas listened to and incorporated into the sites day to day working.
- Time served engineers within management, so they understand issues and can see issues from an engineering perspective.
- A real emphasis of self improvement within the business and a chance to learn new things and get further courses/qualifications to help develop your skills further.
Is this you?
- Full apprenticeship and experience working within an FMCG environment
- Multi skilled engineer with strong skills in mechanical and electrical maintenance, PLC knowledge to fault finding level is desirable.
- An engineer with drive to get the job done and wants to be noticed and appreciated for their hard worker.
- Over 6 years experience as an engineer and a fast learner, that always is constantly interested in improving there skills and learning new things.
I recruit for many Maintenance engineering opportunities across the East Midlands in different industries. Working with clients in FMCG, distribution centers, food manufacturers, drinks manufacturers plus many more. If this role isn’t for you but you’d be interested in hearing about other opportunities, give me a call at Simplify Recruitment on 0116 2755666 and ask for Benjamin Walker.