You will be responsible for coordinating all labour resources, materials and equipment assigned to you and associated with successful delivery of Electrical Installation Projects of varying sizes and complexity.
If you feel you have the skill set to deliver on the above then please read on £17 per hour plus overtime
- Have the ability to lead a team of people from both the electrical trade and other disciplines
- Lead and fully participate in the work of an assigned team of people of the electrical trade and other disciplines engaged in installing, maintaining, modifying and repairing a variety of electrical systems and assess the work of the team and report any issues to the Project Manager.ms and equipment
- Insure all equipment in use is certified and/or calibrated for use
- keep up to date with statutory and legislative requirements and ensure you comply to
- Undertake training in order to up skill where required
- Maintain positive relationships with the client representative ensuring that questions,
problems and concerns are dealt with appropriately or communicated to the Project
- Demonstrate and apply the principles of continuous improvement to achieve ‘Best
Practice’ in the provision of electrical installation services
- Determine efficient work procedures and techniques to ensure projects are completed in a timely manner and in compliance with the prescribed safe systems of work
You will be an excellent communicator and ensure you maintain strong relationships both internally and externally.
Internal relationships with- Project Managers, Design Manager, Buyer, Electricians and Electrician’s Mates
External relationships with- Subcontractors, Suppliers, Client Representatives
- Average take home pay of between 50k/60k pa
- Company signed vehicle
The working week is Monday to Friday 40 hour week with overtime available.