IT Support Technician
Are you a self-motivated and hardworking IT Support Technician?
Is customer satisfaction at the heart of everything you do?
If YES… keep reading!
Our client is looking for an adaptable IT Support Technician to continuously help their client base throughout the East Midlands. This is a fantastic opportunity with great career progression and development.
Responsibilities and Duties as the IT Support Technician;
- Consistently and reliably deliver on client IT Service Level Agreements
- Install, configure and manage a broad range of IT solutions
- Diagnose and troubleshoot support requests, initially over the phone, from a variety of business clients
- Proactively monitor and maintain client’s IT infrastructure
- Assist account managers in the design and specification of IT solutions
- Providing assistance to junior team members and new staff to ensure overall development of the team
To be a successful IT Support Technician;
- Have at least 2-3 years’ experience in providing IT support
- Have a full, clean UK driving licence and own vehicle
- Excellent customer facing skills and the ability to communicate technical issues in a non-technical way
- Be a quick learner and problem solver
- Be methodical, process driven and patient
- Able to work as a part of the team as well as on their own
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong understanding of Cyber security & GDPR awareness