Growth Sales Associate- SaaS
London HQ – SW9 Brixton
Home and Office working
28 – 30k base + uncapped commission – 40k OTE per annum
Simplify Recruitment are proud to be working exclusively with a market leading tech company that work with over 20 different client industries. They are growing rapidly (40% YoY) and their client base is growing just as fast!
With increasing team targets and endless new leads, we’re looking for intelligent salespeople to help our client ‘carry the load’ and bring broader benefits to the exciting world of start-ups and scale-ups. A great part of being in a rapidly growing sales team is that you’ll be able to shape how they do things for years to come.
A day in the life as the Growth Sales Associate;
- Reaching out: Finding and contacting new clients through a variety of channels, thinking creatively and tactfully about your approach. Writing targeted, well written outreach pieces via email, LinkedIn, or on the phone
- Consulting: Quickly and succinctly getting to the heart of clients’ need and shaping your conversation to the way that the platform could help them, as well as booking a demo if there seems to be a fit.
- Demo-ing: Using your understanding of the client to craft a bespoke, targeted demo that addresses their pain points & how they can benefit from using the platform
- Travelling: Attending demos & client meetings around the UK (after Covid).
- Time management: Staying on top of your own pipeline of potential clients
- Researching: Carrying out thorough research across market trends, potential clients & the people involved to decide whether they would benefit from the platform (and how!)
- Testing: Actively finding ways to improve your own process as well as suggesting ways to improve the efficiency of the wider team
- Helping with strategy: Inputting into how we can improve processes, sales methods etc – both for the sales team and the company as a whole
To be the successful Growth Sales Associate;
- Naturally personable, fun and sociable – the Sales team are close-knit & always up for a laugh, so it’s important that you enjoy working alongside others and are excited by the prospect of working towards team goals.
- Emotionally intelligent – You’re excited by the prospect of reading people and asking the right questions to really understand their needs.
- Organised – You’re confident organising your own time and do so in a practical, efficient manner
- Calm under pressure – You can think on your feet and thrive under a bit of pressure
- Resilient – You’re able to bounce back after a setback, can happily take on constructive feedback and use this to improve how you work.
- Proven success hitting targets – Whether it’s money, personal growth or a natural competitiveness, you enjoy working towards targets and are good at it!
Fantastic Benefits as the Growth Sales Associate;
- Training: Structured sales training & regular personal development opportunities
- Wellbeing: Coaching, counselling and virtual yoga/mindfulness sessions
- Socials: Drinks every Friday, office parties, company away days and regular team events
- Options: Substantial options scheme, so you can share in the growth you help create
- Talks: Interesting speakers in the office
- Snacks: Unlimited supply of fruit, nuts, tea and coffee
- Books: You can order any relevant books you like or come along to our book club evening
- Travel loans: Rail season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
Due to the high volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from us within 7 days then your application has been unsuccessful. We will keep your information on our database and will be in touch should other suitable opportunities become available.
Simplify Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment consultancy for both temporary and permanent positions. Please refer to our website for more opportunities.