Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer – Electrical Bias
Our Client is one of the leading names in industrial automation repairs.
Every day their team help to keep the wheels of industry turning, by responding quickly to requests for help from around the world from manufacturers when their machinery breaks down
Growth has accelerated by over 500% in the last 5 years. Our Client has won numerous business awards and featured on the BBC and and Sky news.
About the The Role
● Performing repairs on a wide range of industrial equipment including variable
speed drives, PLCs, touch screen HMIs and power supplies
● Diagnose and repair units down to component level
● Working with and without the aid of schematics
● Soldering and reworking components (SMD and thru-hole)
● Creating and following test procedures
● Using problem solving skills to find a logical approach to testing and fault finding.
● Previous experience in a similar role and or relevant qualification
● Fault finding experience
● Good hand soldering skills
● Experience repairing to component level
● Experience using measurement tools such as multimeters and oscilloscopes
Benefits and Rewards
As a family run business, they firmly believe their success is down to the passion, hard work and dedication of their staff. That is why they offer:
● Flexible working scheme with generous flexibility with your working hours.
● Private medical insurance for you and your family
● Company pension scheme
● Regular training and opportunity for personal development and progression
● Christmas bonus
● Discounted gym memberships
● Regular social events including annual staff BBQ and team building events