Customer Success Manager
London HQ – N1
55k base + commission
A Tech start up that is absolutely smashing the employee engagement space is now looking for a Customer Success Manager to join their team. After a successful funding round at the start of this year, they are taking things to the next level!
As the first customer success hire you’ll impact everything they do, help develop and lead the customer success strategy, product adoption and customer satisfaction within the platform. So if it is, ownership, career progression and longevity that you are wanting then apply NOW!
A day in the life as the Customer Success Manager;
- Working with users from initial contact, demonstrating the platform to them, and helping them make the most out of Unlock
- Create an engaging end-to-end customer experience (both within and outside the platform), from training to onboarding and beyond that drives adoption, retention, and customer joy
- Work with marketing team to develop internal marketing strategies and campaigns to promote the product within customer teams to drive adoption and NPS
- Build great relationships with existing customers and become a customer advocate internally by delivering insights to product, marketing, marketplace and engineering teams from users
- Helping existing customers with any queries, and ensuring they continue to have great experiences
- Measure customer satisfaction, adoption and overall health scoring through surveys, feedback and product adoption by following and reporting on key metrics to senior management
- Develop processes that support and encourage customer upgrades and expansion as the product grows
To be the successful Customer Success Manager;
- Have 3+ years experience in a customer success role at a startup or large tech company
- Be someone whose personality and preferences suit an early-stage startup
- Be excited about the problem solving – building team cohesion in distributed workplaces
- Be experienced with managing customer success and understand the importance of community building among users
- Have experience working with customer success software and tools
- Have driven product adoption and usage before and believe relationships are critical to success
- You’re excellent at building relationships with customers, comfortable pitching new ideas, and you keep an eye out for how to create even more value for our customers
- Have strong project management experience and multitasking skills
- Have near native skills in English
Fantastic Benefits as an Account Manager;
- A competitive salary and sales commission incentives
- Flexi-time and remote working
- Great working culture with regular office events and team building
- No micromanagement!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from us within 7 days then your application has been unsuccessful. We will keep your information on our database and will be in touch should other suitable opportunities become available.
Simplify Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment consultancy for both temporary and permanent positions. Please refer to our website for more opportunities.