Are you an experienced conveyancer and love training and supporting your colleagues?
Are you looking to step away from case carrying but stay in the conveyancing industry?
This could be the role for you!
If so…we have a great opportunity for a talented experienced Conveyancer to join a learning and development team as a Conveyancing Trainer.
The Benefits for you:
- Add a valuable new skillset to your CV – developing people
- Develop skills in training, coaching and facilitation
- Learn how to design and develop innovative classroom and digital learning programmes
- Gain a recognised national teaching qualification in adult learning
- Gain an understanding of Professional Qualification programmes (CLC and ILM)
- Competitive salary
- Remote and office based delivery
You will gain new skills in delivering digital, remote and practical training to individuals and small groups covering new starter inductions and on-going technical knowledge. This is an amazing opportunity to attain, develop and refine your people skills.
This will be a hybrid role and will require travel to offices in, Market Harborough, Leicester, St Ives, Northampton.
Apply now for more information on this exciting opportunity!