Account Manager – SaaS
London HQ – WC1
40k base + monthly, quarterly & annual uncapped commission
Simplify Recruitment are working exclusively with our client based in London. Originally born out of a company headquartered in South Africa, their software has taken the UK market by storm!
This role offers the opportunity to work in the merging tech and advertising sectors, whilst being exposed to leading social platforms, brands and agencies. Key accounts they have on their books already are the likes of WhatsApp, Spotify, Coca Cola, Porsche and many more household names!
Engaging with brands and agencies will be your key go to market strategy, solving business challenges with our solutions. A great deal of importance is focused on being able to explain technical capabilities in a simple and concise way.
A day in the life as the Account Manager;
- Drive new and grow existing account revenues
- Achieve quarterly sales targets
- Provide day-to-day support to allocated customers
- Manage brand direct and agency relationships
- Reporting on campaign performance
- Activate new customers through strategic selling
- Ensure customers are educated and informed of all new product offerings
- Fulfil all role functionalities associated with operations and sales
To be the successful Account Manager;
- Previous MarTech / AdTech experience – 2yrs minimum
- Knowledge of digital advertising products an advantage
- Knowledge of EMEA agency landscape
- Excellent presentation skills – spoken and written
- Good numerical skills – create Keynote proposals and insertion orders independently
- An ambitious, tenacious and positive can-do attitude
- Passion for tech innovation
Fantastic Benefits as an Account Manager;
- A competitive salary and sales commission incentives
- Flexi-time and remote working
- 1 – 3 month paid sabbatical after 5 years service
- Great working culture with regular office events and team building
- Fun working environment with skilled diverse individuals
- Contribution towards home internet
- Contribute to establishing a globally recognised brand
- Opportunity to build your career
- No timesheets or complex approvals – just a serious focus on building a good culture for great work and superior client service
Due to the high volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from us within 7 days then your application has been unsuccessful. We will keep your information on our database and will be in touch should other suitable opportunities become available.
Simplify Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment consultancy for both temporary and permanent positions. Please refer to our website for more opportunities.